The NC State Young Alumni group creates meaningful programs and events for recent grads and helps foster a lifelong relationship with the university.
- Keep young alumni connected to NC State and one another
- Assisting with the transition from student to alumni
- Host engaging events of interest to recent graduates
- Offer programming to support professional development
- Develop valued services targeted explicitly toward young alumni
Young alumni members, our membership rate is $30 and lifetime is $750.
Members receive the following benefits:
- Quarterly issues of NC State magazine
- Invitations to Young Alumni events with member-only discounts
- Subscription to Alumni Access (Pack Perks), with more than 350,000 merchant discounts
Tin Roof Takeover 2019
Young Alumni Travel:
NC State’s WolfTreks Young Alumni Travel Program offers amazing journeys with exciting itineraries for graduates ages 22 to 35. Think Morocco, Portugal, Ireland, and Croatia, just to name a few. Explore new places and bond with old and new friends who share your NC State pride, and network with recent graduates and friends of peer institutions. Learn more about our 2021 Young Alumni Travel Destinations.
Contact Director of Student and Young Alumni Programs Connor Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org