Native American Alumni Network
The Native American Alumni Network develops a community of alumni and friends who support and advocate for American Indians at NC State.
- Promote the growth, progress and general welfare of alumni and students of American Indian descent.
- Enhance the positive image and reputation of NC State among Native American communities.
- Encourage alumni involvement and advocacy in university affairs, specifically those that impact American Indian students.
- Be the voice of American Indian alumni on NC State’s American Indian Advisory Council.
- Facilitate networking and fellowship opportunities for students and alumni.
- Increase alumni interaction with undergraduate students at NC State.
- Assist the university in recruitment and retention of American Indian students, faculty and staff.
Meet the Board
President – Megan Jones ’15
Vice President – Justin Richardson ’15
Treasurer – Michael Sanderson
Secretary – Belton Moore
Questions? Contact Assistant Director of Constituency Engagement Kelly Wright at email@example.com.