Student Alumni Association
The Student Alumni Association (SAA) is not just another student organization; it will enhance your campus experience and help you plan for your future.
SAA members serve NC State by promoting and participating in campus traditions such as Homecoming, Ram Roast, pep rallies and Founder’s Day. Not only that, SAA offers members opportunities to network with an engaged group of alumni who can offer academic and career advice during our student-alumni dinners.
- Membership T-shirt and up to six athletic T-shirts throughout the year
- Free queso at Moe’s (Cameron Village location only)
- Free drink at Jersey Mike’s with purchase of a sub (Hillsborough Street location only)
- 10 percent off at the Red and White Shop
- Discounts on class packages at treadHAPPY
- Free small coffee with food purchase at Jubala Coffee (Hillsborough Street location only)
- 50 percent off oil change and free tire rotation at Black’s Tire
- 20 percent off wash, dry and fold service at Medlin-Davis Cleaners (Cameron Village location only)
- Free fry or drink with purchase of hot dog or burger at Snoopy’s (Hillsborough Street location only)
- Discounts on frozen treats at Goodberry’s
- $30 off NC State class ring from Balfour
- Invites to student-alumni network dinner
- Subscription to NC State magazine
Student Ambassadors Program
The NC State Alumni Association Student Ambassadors Program (AASAP) engages the university community by fostering traditions with fellow students and alumni. Members are selected based on their leadership qualities, knowledge of NC State and enthusiasm for the Wolfpack. Ambassadors act as hosts at various Alumni Association and campus events.
Alumni: Make a gift to support AASAP
Students: Learn more about AASAP
Questions? Contact Ashtyn Coates ’18, coordinator of student and young alumni programs, at 919.515.3376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.