United Arab Emirates
March 14 to 23, 2023
- Starting Price: $3,795 per person if booked by Dec. 31, 2022, airfare not included. VAT is an additional $395 per person.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Land
- Group Size: 24
- Single travelers: Single supplement waived for solo travelers. This offer is limited, capacity-controlled and tends to sell out quickly.
- Tour Partner: Alumni Holidays International
- Brochure: Download PDF
- More Information: NC State + AHI website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. Book online here or use this online reservation request form.
Discover a marvelous fusion of ancient and modern framed by golden desert dunes and sparkling gulf waters on this intriguing, eight-night journey to the United Arab Emirates. Whether it’s your first visit or a return to explore more deeply, enjoy a multifaceted immersion into Emirati history and culture all while in the care of a professional Travel Director. Stroll through Dubai’s historic neighborhood and the colorful Spice and Gold Souks, then admire spectacular contemporary landmarks like Palm Jumeriah and Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. In Abu Dhabi, tour the stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Louvre Abu Dhabi and the magnificent presidential palace, plus learn about the UAE’s national bird at a falcon hospital! You’ll also chat with Emiratis during two fascinating cultural exchanges and delight in a magical night at a desert resort, complete with traditional dishes, music and belly dancing. Expert guides and lecturers, first-class and deluxe hotels, and an ample meal plan including wine at dinner round out this small-group experience. No single supplement!
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
For all the latest WolfTreks news, traveler photos and travel tips, join our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram.
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.