Journey Through Britain: England, Scotland & Wales
September 16 to 29, 2024
- Starting Price: $6,071 per person, double occupancy, air included from Newark. Land only price is $5,295. Single supplement for solo travelers is $1,495. Air upgrade for trans-Atlantic flights is an additional $3,795 per person for business class (subject to availability and price changes). Call for pricing from your hometown.
- Special Note: Limited to 24 travelers. We are sharing this departure with alumni from Georgia Tech.
- More Information: Itinerary and Accommodations
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel type: Land
- Add-Ons: London Post-Tour
- Tour Partner: Odysseys Unlimited
- Brochure: Brochure PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation with a credit card, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use our WolfTreks reservation form.
On this wide-ranging 14-day tour, travel from city to country and back again: from gracious Edinburgh to England’s legendary Lake District, from spectacular Snowdonia to the rural Cotswolds and Roman Bath, ending in cosmopolitan London. Your small group, limited to 24 travelers, sees history and legend come to life and enjoys Great Britain’s timeless hospitality.
The journey begins with three nights in stately Edinburgh. Visit Edinburgh Castle, Scotland’s symbolic heart; encounter the famed Royal Mile and Holyrood; and explore independently. Traveling on to England’s beloved Lake District for a two-night stay at a hotel on the shores of Windermere, England’s largest lake, stop at poet William Wordsworth’s Dove Cottage. After a cruise on the idyllic lake, visit Wordsworth’s grammar school and the Beatrix Potter Gallery, showcasing the author’s artwork. Journeying through more splendid scenery, stop at North Wales’ historic 80-acre Bodnant Garden en route to seaside Llandudno. Welsh explorations include a scenic train ride through dramatic Snowdonia National Park and a visit to 13th -century Caernarfon Castle. Returning to England, tour Shakespeare’s Birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage in Stratford-upon-Avon. Experience the unique, postcard-perfect Cotswolds region along the way to storied Bath for a two-night stay. Here, highlights include the ancient Roman Baths and Bath Abbey. After seeing enigmatic Stonehenge and touring iconic Windsor Castle, continue on to wondrous London for two final nights. A panoramic city tour passes London’s celebrated landmarks, followed by time for independent exploration.
Sights to See
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.