Grand Seine River & Normandy Passage
September 19 to 27, 2023
This departure is full. If you would like to be added to the wait list, send an email to email@example.com.
- Starting Price: Beginning at $3,895 per person if you book before April 15, 2023, airfare not included. VAT is an additional $395 per person.
- Single travelers: Single supplement waived for solo travelers. This offer is limited, capacity-controlled and tends to sell out quickly.
- Activity Level: Mild-Moderate
- Travel Type: River cruise
- Add-On: Paris Pre-Tour
- More Information: NC State + AHI website
- Brochure: Download PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. Book directly with AHI online here or use our WolfTreks online reservation request form.
Find abundant serenity, history and culture on this epic river journey through the heart of France, including Paris and Honfleur. From charming harbor towns to Paris’ distinctive spirit to utopic beauty, each day of this Seine River cruise offers a narrative of France’s past. Wander amid Monet’s inspiring property and let legends unfold within the halls of medieval abbeys. Poetic verses sweep through the streets of Rouen and Honfleur, and the stirring, historic sites of Normandy will leave an imprint on your heart. This classic journey through northern France is sure to be a favorite!
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.