Grand Danube Passage
May 24 to June 8, 2023
- Starting Price: Beginning at $5,695 per person if you book before Dec. 31, 2022, airfare not included. VAT is an additional $395 per person.
- Single travelers: Single supplement waived for solo travelers. This offer is limited, capacity-controlled and tends to sell out quickly.
- Activity Level: Mild-Moderate
- Travel Type: Land and sea
- Tour Partner: Alumni Holidays International
- More Information: NC State + AHI website
- Brochure: Download PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. Book online here or use our online reservation request form.
Experience the magic of eight European countries on this ever-enthralling journey, immersing yourself in everything from medieval villages to wine-soaked landscapes, elegant estates to magnificent natural wonders. Stay in Sofia, Bulgaria, sail the Danube River where stories are etched around every bend, and finish your adventure in Prague, Czech Republic. Discover prestigious destinations, traditional foods and centuries-old cities filled with timeless charms. Plus, you can personalize your journey with thoughtfully planned tours that showcase the region’s indelible wonders!
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.