Croatia & the Dalmation Coast
April 21 to May 2, 2023
- Starting Price: Beginning at $4,995 per person if you book before Oct. 11, 2022, airfare not included. VAT is an additional $395 per person.
- Single travelers: Single supplement waived for solo travelers. This offer is limited, capacity-controlled and tends to sell out quickly.
- Activity Level: Mild-Moderate
- Travel Type: Land and sea
- Group Size: 24
- Tour Partner: Alumni Holidays International
- More Information: NC State + AHI website
- Brochure: Download PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. Book online here or use our online reservation request form.
Discover the bounty of Croatia on this incredible 10-night journey, including a seven-night Adriatic cruise! Board your first-class ship and explore one of the world’s best-preserved medieval towns in legendary Dubrovnik. Then set sail along the Dalmatian coast to enchanting islands and timeless ports. Walk along cobblestones brimming with maritime legends and see landscapes that stir your soul. Choose between touring the Cathedral of St. James or Krka National Park in Šibenik. Plus, revel in Plitvice National Park, an astonishing natural marvel, before capping off your adventure in cosmopolitan Zagreb!
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.