Utah’s Mighty National Parks
October 8 to 14, 2023
- Starting Price: $3,599 per person (with discount below), double occupancy, airfare included from Raleigh-Durham. Call for pricing from your hometown.
- Special Note: Make your final payment by check prior to the final payment due date to receive $200 per couple/$100 per person booking discount.
- Group size: Approximately 40
- Activity Level: Easy
- Travel type: Land
- Tour Partner: Premier World Discovery
- Brochure: Download PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation on the phone, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this NC State form or this Premier World Discovery link. If you use the Premier World Discovery link, your booking code number (web code) is #156771.
Welcome to Utah’s Mighty National Parks, renowned for awe-inspiring views, impressive rock formations and dramatic landscapes that must be seen to be believed. Enjoy five nights at one hotel on this WolfTreks journey that features Canyonlands, Arches and Capitol Reef National Parks along with Dead Horse Point State Park and Monument Valley.
Enjoy a scenic byway drive from Grand Junction to Moab. While in Colorado enjoy a wine tasting and visit to the scenic Colorado National Monument. Explore Canyonlands National Park, carved by Utah’s two mightiest rivers. Stand 2,000 feet above a gooseneck in the Colorado River at Dead Horse State Park for a breathtaking view of vertical cliffs. Visit and walk along one of our country’s great national parks to see the stunning collection of natural sandstone formations at Arches National Park. Visit Capitol Reef National Park which was so named because the great white rock formations resemble the U.S. Capitol building. Journey on a guided scenic drive to explore Monument Valley Navajo Tribal area and experience one of the most majestic points on earth. View the areas oddly shaped monoliths, buttes and mesas of red sandstone. Stop at famous John Ford’s Point, the location of many classic Westerns. Conclude your tour with a wine tasting and a farewell dinner in Moab area that features the Canyonlands By Night meal, cruise and light show.
Family and Friends Welcome
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks! We welcome family and friends.
Let’s Get Social
For all the latest WolfTreks news, traveler photos and travel tips, join our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram.
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.