June 21 to July 1, 2023
- Starting Price: $3,899 per person, double occupancy, air included from select cities. Price also includes free transfers and a choice of six excursions per cabin, a free beverage package or $600 in shipboard credit.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Ocean Cruise
- Ship: Marina deck plans
- Add-Ons: London Pre-Cruise
- More Information/Check Cabin Availability: NC State + Go Next website
- Tour Partner: Go Next
- Brochure: Brochure PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation on the phone, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this form or this link.
Join us on a spectacular 10-night cruise through Denmark, Germany, and Sweden aboard Oceania Cruises’ Marina. From London to Oslo, this voyage is filled with iconic landscapes that inspired Viking legends and fairy tales alike. Dip a toe in where the swirling North and Baltic Seas converge at Skagen. Browse maritime artifacts in Kiel and stroll the cobbled streets of medieval towns, Ronne and Visby. See landmarks such as the baroque Royal Palace in Stockholm’s atmospheric Old Town. Inspect a Soviet submarine in Karlskrona and before disembarking in Oslo, soak up the charming canals of Copenhagen.
Family and Friends Welcome
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks! We welcome family and friends.
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.