March 23 to April 2, 2023
- Starting Price: $5,199 per person, double occupancy, air included.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Ocean Cruise
- Ship: Nautica Deck Plan
- Add-Ons: Great Barrier Reef Pre-Cruise, Sydney Pre-Cruise and Blue Mountain and Australian Wildlife Post-Cruise
- More Information/Check Availability: NC State + Go Next website
- Tour Partner: Go Next
- Brochure: Brochure PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508.
Welcome to Japan! Serene gardens and Shinto shrines accompany you on this 10-night cruise aboard Oceania Cruises’ Nautica. From sumo spectating and fresh-caught sashimi to tea ceremonies and temples, come experience this part of the world in a new way.
Begin your WolfTreks journey in metropolitan Tokyo (Yokohama) and set sail for Nagoya. Take in Kyoto (Kobe)’s storied pagodas and in Hiroshima, find solace amidst the hustle and bustle—the striking Hiroshima Peace Memorial and the sanctuary of the Shukkei-en Garden are must-see attractions. In Busan, explore the renowned large Buddha statues at the Main Buddha Hall. Discover remnants of old Nagasaki. Take a walk through the budding cherry blossoms under the gaze of Mt. Fuji and before you return to Tokyo’s neon wonderland, sample sushi at Shimizu’s dockside fish market.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.