July 7 to 17, 2024
- Starting Price: $4,499 per person, double occupancy, air included from select cities. Pricing includes round-trip airfare, transfers, free unlimited internet and a stateroom choice of six free shore excursions, a free beverage package or $600 shipboard credit.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Ocean Cruise
- Ship: Sirena deck plans
- More Information/Check Cabin Availability: NC State + Go Next website
- Tour Partner: Go Next
- Brochure: Brochure to come
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation on the phone, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this NC State reservation form or the Go Next website.
Bask in the beauty of this 10-night cruise through Iceland and Denmark aboard an extraordinary ship, Oceania Cruises’ Sirena! This tour is filled with gorgeous green coasts and iconic museums you don’t want to miss.
Embark in Reykjavik and set sail for Grundarfjordur. Enjoy the ambience of serene waterfalls and unique views. Take a boat trip around Isafjordur where you can fish along the bay. Surround yourself with Icelandic folk culture in Akureyri. Picturesque Seydisfjordur holds some of Iceland’s most iconic scenery to experience and wildlife to spot. Stroll through the streets of Djupivogur where the culture is rich and the nature is breathtaking. Take a trip to the mysterious Faroe Islands dotted midway between Iceland and Norway to experience a unique blend of quirky local culture and modern day cafes. Before journey’s end, spend time in Heimaey and cruise around the island where you will find lava formations and can spot puffins in their natural habitat.
- July 6: Depart for Iceland
- July 7: Reykjavik, Iceland
- July 8: Grundarfjordur, Iceland
- July 9: Isafjordur, Iceland
- July 10: Akureyri, Iceland
- July 11: Seydisfjordur, Iceland
- July 12: Djupivogur, Iceland
- July 13: Torshavn, Faroe Islands
- July 14: Torshavn, Faroe Islands
- July 15: Cruising the Norwegian Sea
- July 16: Heimaey, Iceland
- July 17: Reykjavik, Iceland
Sights to See
Family and Friends Welcome
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks! We welcome family and friends.
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.