Iceland & Scotland Adventure
July 9 to 21, 2023
- Starting Price: $5,099 per person, double occupancy, air included from select cities. Price also includes free transfers and a choice of six excursions per cabin, a free beverage package or $600 in shipboard credit.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Ocean Cruise
- Ship: Riviera deck plans
- Add-Ons: London Pre-Cruise
- More Information/Check Cabin Availability: NC State + Go Next website
- Tour Partner: Go Next
- Brochure: Brochure PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation on the phone, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this form or this link.
Come with us on an unforgettable 12-night cruise through Belgium, Scotland, Denmark, and Iceland, aboard an extraordinary ship, Oceania Cruises’ Riviera! From London (Southampton) to Reykjavik, this tour is filled with gorgeous green coasts and iconic museums you don’t want to miss.
Visit Antwerp, home of Rubens and Brueghel, two famous painters of the 17th century. Explore the rich history of Edinburgh. Retrace the steps of ill-fated Scottish heroes at Culloden Battlefield near Invergordon and make a stop in Kirkwall, where UNESCO-listed Heart of Neolithic Orkney features the 5,000-year-old Standing Stones of Stenness. Take a trip to the mysterious Faroe Islands or cast your line in the tiny fishing village of Eskifjörður. Surround yourself with Icelandic folk culture in Akureyri and in Reykjavik, settle in for an Icelandic lobster feast.
Family and Friends Welcome
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks! We welcome family and friends.
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.