Greek Isles Odyssey
June 1 to 11, 2023
- Starting Price: $5,399 per person, double occupancy, air included from select cities.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Ocean Cruise
- Ship: Vista deck plans and Vista staterooms
- Add-Ons: Athens Pre-Cruise
- More Information/Check Availability: NC State + Go Next website
- Tour Partner: Go Next
- Brochure: Brochure PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation on the phone, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this form or this link.
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Greece and Turkey. Be among the first to sail Oceania Cruises’ remarkable new ship, Vista, on this 10-night cruise from Athens (Piraeus) to Istanbul. Begin your journey in Athens and set sail for Santorini. Sample vintage vino at a renowned winery where the house-dotted cliffs are the perfect backdrop for a glass of Brusco. Indulge your historic side at The Palace of Knossos, a sophisticated, monumental palace that is believed to have been the mythical Labyrinth of King Minos. As you make your way through Turkey’s turquoise coast, dive into traditional Turkish culture in Bodrum and Antalya. Spend a day in Rhodes admiring the pristine beaches and unforgettable views. Marvel at the famed Library of Celsus and the Grand Theater in Ephesus before ending your journey in Istanbul.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.