Galapagos Islands: Northern Itinerary
February 18 to 25, 2023
- Starting Price: $4,995 per person, double occupancy, air not included
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel type: Small-ship cruise, Isabella II deck plan
- Group size: 40
- Add-Ons: Mashi Rainforest Pre-Tour; Machu Picchu, Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Tour Partner: Orbridge
- Brochure: Downloadable PDF
- More information: NC State + Orbridge website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a phone reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this form or this link.
Join fellow alumni and friends as we explore the Galapagos Islands. Designated the first UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1978, the Galapagos Islands have been described as a “unique living museum and showcase of evolution.” They are home to a fascinating array of wildlife inhabiting an unspoiled ecosystem, living in harmony with their human visitors.
This exciting journey features a day of guided touring in Quito plus an intimate cruise through the archipelago with up-close access to endemic species. Expert naturalists guide you through the wonders of this national park, whale sanctuary, and marine reserve.
Accommodations for this adventure are aboard the Isabela II, a 40-guest vessel with spacious cabins, local cuisine, and a staff dedicated to ensuring both your comfort and maximum enjoyment of this truly extraordinary destination and its diverse inhabitants. And sailing by small ship allows for flexibility in the itinerary to maximize wildlife viewing, as well as access to exclusive ports.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
For all the latest WolfTreks news, traveler photos and travel tips, join our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram.
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.