Fjords and Tasman Tales
February 13 to 28, 2023
- Starting Price: $7,349 per person, double occupancy, air included.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Ocean Cruise
- Ship: Regatta Deck Plan
- Add-Ons: Great Barrier Reef Pre-Cruise, Sydney Pre-Cruise and Blue Mountain and Australian Wildlife Post-Cruise
- More Information/Check Availability: NC State + Go Next website
- Tour Partner: Go Next
- Brochure: Brochure PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508.
Adventure awaits in the great down under! From unforgettable fjords to an array of exotic wildlife, this 15-night cruise through the Tasman Sea aboard Oceania Cruises’ Regatta, is all-encompassing.
Embark in Sydney and set sail for Hobart (Tasmania). Indulge your seafood cravings and pair with a Tasmanian beer as you revel in the magnificent sight of Mount Wellington. Cruise the Fjords of Milford Sound as craggy cliffs tower over you. Experience Scottish and Māori heritage in Dunedin and learn why it is hailed New Zealand’s Wildlife Capital. Keep watch for albatross colonies, sea lions, fur seals, and rare, yellow-eyed penguins. Taste the flavor of Napier’s famous vintage vineyards and in Rotorua, spot spouting geysers. In Auckland, adventure through an exhilarating mix of natural wonders and urban wonders. Before returning to Sydney, watch for dolphins in Bay of Islands.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
For all the latest WolfTreks news, traveler photos and travel tips, join our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram.
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.