Discover the Canadian Rockies by Rail
July 1 to 7, 2023
- Starting Price: Double – $5,995 per person; Single – $9,895. Air is not included
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Land and rrail
- Optional Add-Ons: Victoria Pre-Tour
- Tour Partner: Orbridge
- Brochure: Download PDF
- More information: NC State + Orbridge website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation on the phone, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this form or this link.
On board Rocky Mountaineer‘s all-dome fleet, travel through otherwise inaccessible terrain to unlock the unparalleled beauty of British Columbia, Alberta, and the Canadian Rockies. Journey through inspiring mountain vistas, and revel in the grand landscapes of some of Canada’s most remarkable national parks.
- Enjoy a panoramic city tour of Vancouver’s must-see sights.
- Delight in luxurious GoldLeaf Service on board the Rocky Mountaineer, which includes: bi-level coach with full-length panoramic windows; reclining upper-level heated seats; exclusive access to a private outdoor viewing platform; unlimited beverages (including beer, wine, and premium spirits), à la carte meal service in a lower-level dining room; and gourmet meals that feature locally sourced ingredients prepared by an onboard culinary team.
- Embrace the sights from the train’s glass-domed coach as you traverse over Fraser Canyon, by Shuswap Lake, and along the Continental Divide.
- Take advantage of the Rocky Mountaineer’s private outdoor viewing platform to spot the passing wildlife, which may include elk, bighorn sheep, black and grizzly bears, and soaring eagles.
- Admire the brilliant turquoise waters of iconic Lake Louise, surrounded by towering mountain peaks that carve through the serene landscape.
- Relish three nights in the Canadian Rockies with leisure time to explore the area, or perhaps choose to visit the inviting thermal waters of nearby Banff Hot Springs.
- Discover the epic natural beauty of Banff National Park during a scenic gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.