Discover Southeast Alaska: Sitka to Juneau
August 2 to 9, 2024
- Starting Price: $5,395 per person, double occupancy; Single – $10,495. Air is not included
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Small-boat cruise: Chichagof Dream Information
- Optional Add-Ons: Denali Pre-Tour
- Tour Partner: Orbridge
- Brochure: To Come
- More information: NC State + Orbridge website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation on the phone, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this NC State WolfTreks reservation form or this Orbridge online link.
The unyielding forces of nature are on full display throughout Alaska’s Inside Passage. Mountains erode by the crushing force of massive glaciers, icebergs drift across aquamarine waters, and the life cycles of flora and fauna are compressed into the scant weeks of an arctic summer. During this expedition cruise, navigate narrow channels and waterways with skilled naturalists at your side—ready to encounter Alaska’s abundant wildlife, breathtaking peaks and fjords, and ice-blue glaciers of unfathomable proportions.
- See the spray of whales only yards away and venture into secluded inlets as you get up close to nature, whether from the decks of the Chichagof Dream or aboard its skiffs and kayaks.
- Accompanied by expert naturalists, including an Orbridge Expedition Leader, learn surprising details about animal behavior, glacier activity, and the wealth of natural spectacles along these protected waters.
- Learn about Alaska’s culture and living history during a Native dance performance at a Tlingit Clan House.
- Visit a salmon hatchery, the Alaska Raptor Center, and Sitka National Historical Park.
- Take a guided tour of the Norwegian fishing community of Petersburg.
- Cruise around the pristine waters of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve to see the sanctuary’s deep fjords, tidewater glaciers, and snow-capped mountain ranges.
- Meet a National Park Ranger for a guided walk during your visit to Glacier Bay National Park.
Sights to See
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.