Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers
July 20 to 31, 2023
- Starting Price: Beginning at $4,795 per person if you book before Dec. 31, 2022, airfare not included. VAT is an additional $395 per person.
- Single travelers: Single supplement waived for solo travelers. This offer is limited, capacity-controlled and tends to sell out quickly.
- Activity Level: Mild-Moderate
- Travel Type: Land and river cruise
- Add-On: Amsterdam Post-Tour
- More Information: NC State + AHI website
- Brochure: Download PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. Book online here or use our online reservation request form.
Begin with a three-night, deluxe stay in breathtaking Interlaken, Switzerland. Then, on a seven-night, first-class cruise, discover the timeless beauty of the storied Rhine and Mosel rivers and explore the fascinating towns, cities and legends that have sprung from these scenic waterways. Delight in Amsterdam’s charming canals, majestic German cathedrals, Strasbourg’s historic jewel, the Grande Île, and a wonderful variety of included excursion options from bicycling to cultural tours.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
For all the latest WolfTreks news, traveler photos and travel tips, join our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram.
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.