Coastal Gems of the Emerald Isle
May 26 to June 7, 2024
- Starting Price: Beginning at $4,995 per person if you book before August 29, 2023, airfare not included. VAT is an additional $395 per person.
- Tour Operator: Alumni Holidays International (AHI)
- Activity Level: Mild-Moderate
- Travel Type: Land
- Maximum group size: 28
- More Information: NC State + AHI website
- Brochure: Coming Soon
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. Book directly with AHI online here or use our WolfTreks online reservation request form.
Ireland’s gorgeous coastal scenery of towering cliffs and ruggedly beautiful islands awaits you on this magical exploration of the Wild Atlantic Way and hidden gem County Donegal! Watch lively dogs herding sheep on a farm, hear tales from a traditional storyteller and taste classic dishes on a culinary tour. You’ll also journey into Northern Ireland to admire the walled city of Derry-Londonderry and the otherworldly formations of Giant’s Causeway. Embrace the Emerald Isle’s natural splendor, vibrant culture and warm welcome on this fulfilling adventure!
- 3 nights in Ennis, County Clare, at the first-class Old Ground Hotel.
- 3 nights in Westport, County Mayo, at the first-class Westport Plaza Hotel.
- 3 nights in Rathmullan, County Donegal, at the first-class Rathmullan House Hotel.
- 2 nights in Glaslough, County Monaghan, at The Lodge at Castle Leslie Estate, a first-class property.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.