Cape Cod & the Islands
July 29 to August 4, 2023
- Starting Price: $3,325 per person (with discount below), double occupancy, airfare included from Raleigh-Durham. Call for pricing from your hometown.
- Special Note: Make your final payment by check prior to the final payment due date to receive $200 per couple/$100 per person booking discount.
- Group size: Approximately 40
- Activity Level: Easy
- Travel type: Land
- Tour Partner: Premier World Discovery
- Brochure: Download PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation on the phone, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this NC State form or this Premier World Discovery link. If you use the Premier World Discovery link, your booking code number (web code) is #156652.
‘The Cape’ – Cape Cod, located in eastern Massachusetts, is among New England’s favorite summer vacation destinations. It thrives on tourism, beautiful ocean beaches and small unique businesses. Travelers come to lose themselves amongst endless miles of windswept seashore, dune-studded landscapes, inshore forests and historic sights. Enjoy your first night in exciting Boston and then move to five nights at one hotel on ‘The Cape’ to experience its beauty and history. Visit amazing Boston, mansion-filled Newport, Provincetown and a cranberry bog. Ferry to the two most scenic and famous Islands off ‘The Cape’, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
Today, Boston is the economic and cultural hub of New England yet retains its rich history in education, arts, culture, cuisine and architecture. As one of America’s oldest cities, Boston first incorporated as a town in 1630, creating a rich economic and social history. The Cape’s recorded history starts with the Plymouth Pilgrims who first set foot in the New World at the tip of Cape Cod in 1620. Enroute from Boston to Cape Cod visit Plimouth Plantation, and see Plymouth Rock and the Mayflower II, recently renovated for the 400th anniversary of the historic voyage. Visit a traditional cranberry bog, see scenic lighthouses and travel to the tip of Cape Cod to visit charming Provincetown. The island of Martha’s Vineyard, only seven miles off the coast of Massachusetts, is a world all its own. As a true island with no bridges from the mainland, most visitors reach “The Vineyard” by ferry or plane. Explore the seaside city of Newport, RI, famous for its historic mansions and an upscale downtown filled with cobblestone streets and brick sidewalks. Catch sight of Nantucket from the bow of a ferry to see foaming breakers crash against vast stretches of sandy shore while 17th-century buildings dot the downtown horizon. Enjoy these wonderful New England sights during your seven-day adventure to Boston and ‘The Cape.’
Family and Friends Welcome
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks! We welcome family and friends.
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.