Alaska & British Columbia Array
July 21 to August 1, 2023
- Starting Price: $3,649 per person, double occupancy, air included from select cities. Price also includes free transfers and a choice of six excursions per cabin, a free beverage package or $600 in shipboard credit.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Ocean Cruise
- Ship: Regatta deck plans
- Add-Ons: London Pre-Cruise
- More Information/Check Cabin Availability: NC State + Go Next website
- Tour Partner: Go Next
- Brochure: Brochure PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation on the phone, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this form or this link.
Explore “The Last Frontier” on this action-packed Alaskan voyage aboard Oceania Cruises’ Regatta. Begin the journey in Seattle and revel in the scenery of bears, sea otters, moose, and eagles against a summertime backdrop of steep forested mountain slopes and pristine waters while cruising the Outside Passage and Hubbard Glacier.
Along the way, you’ll have access to old-growth rain forests hikes in Ketchikan and salmon sportfishing in Sitka. Mush your own team of huskies, try your luck panning for gold, or kayak ocean bays and inlets with glacier views—your stop in Juneau offers all this and more. Spot Icy Strait Point’s spouting whales and immerse yourself in nature in Hoonah. Explore Wrangell and Prince Rupert before cruising into Victoria, British Columbia via the Inside Passage. Tour the lavish Craigdarroch Castle or recount your Alaskan exploits over a drink at a seaside café before returning to Seattle.
Family and Friends Welcome
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks! We welcome family and friends.
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.