Across Spain & Portugal
May 2 to 18, 2023
- Starting Price: $6,174 per person, double occupancy, air included from Raleigh-Durham. Land only: $5,095. Single supplement: $1,495. Call for pricing from your hometown.
- Special Note: Limited to 24 travelers. We are sharing this departure with Oregon State University
- Activity Level: This trip involves considerable walking up hills or stairs, and on uneven or cobblestone streets. You should be in good physical condition to enjoy the tour to its fullest.
- Travel type: Land
- Post Tour: Barcelona
- Tour Partner: Odysseys Unlimited
- Brochure: Brochure To Come
- More Information: Itinerary and accommodations
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation on the phone, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. To book online, use this form.
Fortified cities and fishing villages, rugged Atlantic coastline and commanding Pyrenees peaks, iconic shrines to religion and fine art, and intimate lodgings in historic paradores and pousadas – it all awaits on this singular 17-day journey from Lisbon across the north of Spain, ending in dynamic Barcelona. With your small group, limited to 24 travelers, set out first for the fascinating Portuguese capital, visiting Lisbon’s iconic tower of Belém and the National Palace of Queluz and enjoying independent exploration. Travel to lovely Oporto, a UNESCO site, where highlights include the historic city center and the sophisticated Foz oceanfront district. Enjoy a “six-bridge” Douro River cruise and visit a port lodge for a tasting of the region’s famed wine. Crossing into Spain, visit beautiful Santiago de Compostela, UNESCO site and last stop along the celebrated Way of St. James religious pilgrimage route. Vibrant León’s impressive architectural heritage is revealed with visits to the 12th-century León Cathedral and Modernist Casa Botines. Continuing to Bilbao, tour the acclaimed Guggenheim and Fine Arts museums. Embark on a day-long excursion along the rugged Basque coastline, making a poignant stop in Guernica. Traveling to Bielsa to spend two nights in the stunning Pyrenees region, stop in fabled Pamplona and experience the overwhelming natural beauty of the tranquil Chistau Valley. A three-night stay in world-class Barcelona provides the journey’s finale, featuring the Barri Gòtic, Las Ramblas, and Gaudí’s world-renowned architecture along with time at leisure. Discover more of this spirited city independently with an optional 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.