Connecting employers specifically looking for NC State students and alumni
To access ePACK, you must be a member of the Alumni Association and you must be an alumnus/alumnae with a degree from NC State.
Search 900+ jobs posted by employers seeking graduates from NC State
- View over 12,000 recruiting contacts
- Find out about career-related events and activities on campus
- Gain access to GoinGlobal to search for country-specific career opportunities both nationwide and internationally
- Gain access to CareerShift, an easy to use website to conduct, manage and organize your job search all in one place
Directions to access ePACK:
When you become a member, select Career Services on the membership form in order to access ePACK. If you are already a member, email AlumniCareers@ncsu.edu to request access. You will receive a confirmation email with login directions from the ePACK system within approximately five business days of the request.
Tips for using ePACK
- Sign in
Log into ePACK with your Membership ID and password (this can be found in your ePACK welcome message)
- Update your profile and upload your resume
Click the ‘Profile’ tab to make sure your information is updated and correct
Click the ‘Documents’ tab – ‘Approved Documents’ to add multiple versions of your resume
- Search for Jobs
Review recommended jobs from your news feed within the ‘Home’ tab
Click on the ‘Jobs/Internships’ tab – ‘ePACK jobs – for NC State Students’
Conduct an ‘Advanced Search’ within jobs, but don’t get too specific
- Search for Career Fairs
Click on the ‘Events tab’ – ‘Career Fairs’
- Search for Employers
Click on the ‘Employers’ tab – ‘Employer Directory’
Already have an account? Access ePACK directly.