Treasures of Peru
September 26 to October 6, 2022
- Starting Price: $4,687 per person, double occupancy, air included from Miami | $4,095 land only | $5,087 from Raleigh-Durham or Charlotte. Call for pricing from your hometown. Your deposit is fully refundable up to 95 days prior to departure.
- Special Note: Limited to 24 travelers. We are sharing this departure with the Georgia Tech.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel type: Land
- Add-Ons: Amazon Rainforest
- Tour Partner: Odysseys Unlimited
- Brochure: Brochure PDF
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508.
Join WolfTreks on an outstanding 11-day journey through Peru. Led by an experienced Peruvian guide, our small group will discover this marvelous land, from splendid ruins and stunning natural scenery to colorfulindigenous villages and historic cities.
Begin your tour in fascinating Lima, then fly to Cuzco, the archaeological hub of the Americas. Continuing on to the beautiful Sacred Valley, visit Pisac’s colorful Indian market and Ollantaytambo’s extensive ruins. A scenic train ride delivers you to Machu Picchu for exploration of the extraordinary “Lost City of the Incas.” Finally, travel to Lake Titicaca, South America’s largest lake. Board a boat to the floating islands of the Uros people, and visit Isla Taquile, known for superb textiles. Discover the fascinating Amazon rainforest with an optional 4-day/4-night post-tour extension.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.