Mayan Splendor in Mexico’s Yucatán
March 7 to 14, 2023
- Starting Price: $3,195 per person if booked by December 31, 2022, airfare not included. VAT is an additional $295 per person.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Land
- Group Size: 24
- Single travelers: Single supplement waived for solo travelers. This offer is limited, capacity-controlled and tends to sell out quickly.
- Tour Partner: Alumni Holidays International
- Brochure: Download PDF
- More information: NC State + AHI website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508. Book online here or use this online reservation request form.
Embark on an enriching and exciting cultural exploration in Mexico, named Travel + Leisure’s 2022 Destination of the Year! The Yucatán’s Mayan riches and historic grandeur await you on this seven-night, first-class journey based in the charming colonial city of Mérida. Marvel at the monumental ancient cities of Chichén Itzá and Uxmal, both UNESCO World Heritage sites, while learning about the extraordinary Mayan civilization from expert guides and lecturers. Head to Izamal, Yucatán’s Yellow City, to soak up its radiant architecture, and admire coral-pink flamingos in the tranquil Celestún Estuary. You’ll also enjoy exploring Mérida’s inviting streets, buzzing with dynamic culture, top-notch food and warm hospitality, and relish joyful performances featuring Mariachi music and swirling dancers. Other engaging excursions introduce you to local artisans and a beautiful underground cenote. Plus, choose a fun Mérida tour that speaks to you, focused on street food, honey bees or a historic mansion! This small-group experience includes a Travel Director and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner. No single supplement!
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.