January 21 to February 4, 2022
- Starting Price: $6,499 per person, double occupancy, air included
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel Type: Ocean Cruise
- Optional Add-On: Auckland Pre-Cruise and Great Barrier Reef Post-Cruise
- Tour Partner: Go Next
- Brochure: Download PDF
- More information: NC State + Go Next website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation with a credit card, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508.
Say g’day to koalas and kangaroos on this fourteen-night cruise through the Tasman aboard Oceania Cruises’ Regatta. Whether you’re a sun seeker, a culture vulture, or you want to kick back and see incredible scenery, there’s something for everyone.
Forge a path through the glowworm cave in Bay of Islands and spy geysers spouting in Rotorua. Taste the flavor of Napier’s vintage vineyards and walk through movie-making history in Wellington, where The Lord of the Rings was filmed. The Fjords of Milford Sound tower over you as you make your way to Australia. Burnie’s local cheese makers will thrill your taste buds, then you’ll spend two days in Melbourne. Catch sight of a kookaburra or watch wallabies waddle and hop.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.