Kenya Safari: The Big 5
August 10 to 20, 2022
- Starting Price: $5,995 per person, double occupancy, air not included
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel type: Land
- Add-Ons: Amboseli Post-Tour
- Tour Partner: Orbridge
- Brochure: Downloadable PDF
- More information: NC State + Orbridge website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508 or book online using this link.
This 11-day journey of a lifetime provides exclusive access to reserves and national parks The Big 5—endangered black rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo, and lion—call home.
Each evening, relax and rejuvenate amidst luxurious accommodations—each offering exceptional hospitality and superior amenities.
Accompanied by local guides and a naturalist Orbridge Expedition Leader, set out on game drives in comfortable 4×4 vehicles to spot for endless wildlife including cheetahs, impalas, zebras, primates, a myriad of bird species, plus The Big 5.
With an optional post-tour to experience Amboseli, see why Amboseli National Park is known as the best place in the world to see free-ranging elephants in ultra-close proximity. The park also offers magnificent views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.