September 18 to 30, 2022
- Starting Price: $5,145 per person. VAT is an additional $395. If booked before December 31, 2021, deduct an additional $250 per person. Airfare is not included.
- Special Note: Limited to 24 travelers.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel type: Land
- Tour Partner: Alumni Holidays International (AHI)
- Brochure: Download PDF
- More information: NC State + AHI website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508 or book online using this link.
Explore regal cities rich in culture and compelling heritage on this exceptional journey through Poland, Germany and the Czech Republic. From beautifully preserved old towns to lovingly rebuilt historic architecture, admire Central Europe’s old-world grandeur in in Kraków, Warsaw, Berlin, Dresden and Prague. Hear the extraordinary music of Chopin during a private concert, see the Berlin Wall memorial and enjoy the Elbe River’s tranquil beauty on a cruise!
Friends and Family Welcome
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.