Greece: Athens and Kalamata
May 20 to 29, 2022
- Starting Price: $3,745 per person. VAT is an additional $295. If booked before December 31, 2021, deduct an additional $250 per person. Airfare is not included.
- Special Note: Limited to 24 travelers.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel type: Land
- Tour Partner: Alumni Holidays International (AHI)
- Brochure: Download PDF
- More information: NC State + AHI website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508 or book online using this link.
Join our eight-night adventure in Athens and the Peloponnese, a land shaped by Greece’s famous myths and city-states. Imagine ancient urban life as you amble through ruins of great cities. Soak up the ambience of Mystras, a stunning Byzantine city, and explore Olympia, birthplace of the modern Olympics. Learn how olives and their rich, green oil seep into every aspect of Greek life. Experience the timeless traditions of winemaking (and tasting!) and folk dancing. In the evenings, live like a local: stroll along sidewalks adorned with magenta bougainvillea blossoms, savor an alfresco meal and capture memories of a lifetime.
Friends and Family Welcome
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.