French and Italian Rivieras
May 3 to 13, 2022
- Starting Price: $4,245 per person, air not included. VAT/Port fees are an additional $395. Book before Nov. 30, 2021 to save $250 per person.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Group Size: Limited to 24 travelers
- Duration: 10 days
- Travel Type: Land
- Tour Partner: Alumni Holidays International (AHI)
- Brochure: Brochure PDF. To request a brochure, send an email to email@example.com.
- More information: NC State + AHI website
- Flights: AHI can assist with air arrangements.
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508 or book online using this link.
Discover the illustrious beauty and chic cultures of the French and Italian Rivieras during stays in Nice, France, and Sestri Levante, Italy. Spend sunny days uncovering the lauded sights, cultures and historic wonders of these coveted destinations. Indulge in glamorous Nice, Monaco and Monte Carlo, and bask in the quietude of scenic villages, such as Portofino, Santa Margherita and the unrivaled Cinque Terre hamlets. Nothing compares to the Mediterranean landscapes and soul-stirring character of this special corner of the globe!
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive all trip brochures and email information.