National Parks & Lodges of the Old West
May 27 to June 4, 2021
- Starting Price: $4,495 per person, double occupancy, air not included
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel type: Land
- Add-Ons: Jackson Hole Post-Tour
- Tour Partner: Orbridge
- Brochure: Downloadable PDF
- More information: NC State + Orbridge website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508 or book online using this link.
Awaken your pioneering spirit by tracing the legends and natural splendors of the American West—an awe-inspiring expanse filled with beautiful scenery, abundant wildlife, hiking, storytelling, and incredible historic lodges.
Experience the diverse wonders of our national parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader. Overnight in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves. Enjoy a Jeep safari tour at Custer State Park—a wildlife reserve with scenic lakes, dramatic granite spires, and lush grasslands where bison herds roam.
Visit the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of Columbian and woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago. Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial. See the dramatic effects of Yellowstone’s volcanically active caldera and visit otherworldly geothermal sites, including Old Faithful Geyser. Explore Grand Teton National Park—host to flora and fauna that date back to prehistoric times.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!