Legends to Lagoons
March 5 to 25, 2021
- Starting Price: $3,845 per person, double occupancy, air included
- Activity Level: Easy to Moderate
- Travel Type: Ocean Cruise
- Optional Add-Ons: Moorea Pre-Tour and Papeete Post-Tour
- Tour Partner: Go Next
- More information: NC State + Go Next website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation with a credit card, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508 or book online using this link.
Discover the wonders of the South Pacific aboard Oceania Cruises’ Regatta. Begin your cruise in Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia. Explore the island’s bustling market, Le Marché, or visit the Faarumai Waterfalls. In Moorea, discover scenic hillsides, snorkel near reefs, or simply relax on the beach. Journey next to Fakarava, home to the second-largest lagoon in the Tuamotu Atolls. Visit the nineteenth-century Tuamotu church, built entirely out of coral, or look for manta rays in the lagoon. Cruise the Pacific to Nuku Hiva, which features an amazing range of terrain, from its verdant mountains and crystal-blue lagoon to the astonishing Cascade Vaipo, one of the tallest waterfalls in the world. Next, sail to Rangiroa—take in vibrant marine life and enjoy restaurants, stores, and an award-winning winery. Spend two days on the shores of Bora Bora, an island renowned for its crystal-clear waters and blossoming coral reef gardens. Before ending your journey back in Papeete, travel to Raiatea, the second-largest island of the Society Archipelago. Explore its archaeological treasures and endless blue skies.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!