Journey through Vietnam
October 11 to 25, 2021
- Starting Price: $3,797 per person, double occupancy, air included from Los Angeles and San Francisco. Call for pricing from your hometown.
- Special Note: Limited to 24 travelers. This is a shared departure with the University of Illinois.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel type: Land
- Add-Ons: Angkor Wat & Phnom Penh Post-Tour
- Tour Partner: Odysseys Unlimited
- Brochure: See itinerary as well as hotel and pricing information
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation with a credit card, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508 or book online using the link below.
Encounter Vietnam’s breathtaking natural beauty, abiding tradition, and profoundly hospitable people on this comprehensive 15-day journey. Joining a small group limited to 24 travelers, see the country’s many highlights and spend two days in the beautiful, remote Mekong Delta. Get acquainted first with the French-accented capital, Hanoi, during a three-night stay, touring the Ancient Quarter and other historic sites and sampling local cuisine. On a full-day Ha Long Bay excursion, explore this stunning waterscape by boat. Traveling on to Da Nang, tour the acclaimed Cham Museum. Staying in a beachfront hotel here, enjoy a relaxing three-night interlude in this splendid setting. Visit Hoi An and its charming Old Town, a UNESCO site, then take a cooking lesson. A walking tour of a farming settlement reveals its daily life up close. Journey next to Hue for exploration of the vast Imperial Citadel – a UNESCO site – and a cyclo ride, followed by dinner with traditional music. Cruise the Perfume River to peaceful Thien Mu Pagoda, an important Buddhist monastery; and to the palatial Tomb of Minh Mang. Spending the following two nights in a riverside hotel in Can Tho, experience river life in the storied Mekong Delta, visiting a lively floating market by boat then exploring the Mekong’s tributaries by sampan. With three final nights in vibrant Saigon, see the city’s sights, including the notorious Cu Chi Tunnels, attend a traditional water puppet performance, and enjoy independent exploration. Discover Angkor Wat’s amazing temples and Phnom Penh with an optional five-day/three-night post-tour extension.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.