Journey through Vietnam
October 11 to 25, 2021
- Starting Price: $3,797 per person, double occupancy, air included from Los Angeles and San Francisco. Call for pricing from your hometown.
- Special Note: Limited to 24 travelers. This is a shared departure with the University of Illinois.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel type: Land
- Add-Ons: Angkor Wat & Phnom Penh Post-Tour
- Tour Partner: Odysseys Unlimited
- Brochure: To come
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation with a credit card, call WolfTreks Travel Manager Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508 or book online using the link below.
Encounter Vietnam’s breathtaking natural beauty, abiding tradition, and profoundly hospitable people on this comprehensive 15-day journey. Joining a small group limited to 24 travelers, see the country’s many highlights and spend two days in the beautiful, remote Mekong Delta. Get acquainted first with the French-accented capital, Hanoi, during a three-night stay, touring the Ancient Quarter and other historic sites and sampling local cuisine. On a full-day Ha Long Bay excursion, explore this stunning waterscape by boat. Traveling on to Da Nang, tour the acclaimed Cham Museum. Staying in a beachfront hotel here, enjoy a relaxing three-night interlude in this splendid setting. Visit Hoi An and its charming Old Town, a UNESCO site, then take a cooking lesson. A walking tour of a farming settlement reveals its daily life up close. Journey next to Hue for exploration of the vast Imperial Citadel – a UNESCO site – and a cyclo ride, followed by dinner with traditional music. Cruise the Perfume River to peaceful Thien Mu Pagoda, an important Buddhist monastery; and to the palatial Tomb of Minh Mang. Spending the following two nights in a riverside hotel in Can Tho, experience river life in the storied Mekong Delta, visiting a lively floating market by boat then exploring the Mekong’s tributaries by sampan. With three final nights in vibrant Saigon, see the city’s sights, including the notorious Cu Chi Tunnels, attend a traditional water puppet performance, and enjoy independent exploration. Discover Angkor Wat’s amazing temples and Phnom Penh with an optional five-day/three-night post-tour extension.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!