Cruise the Heart of Europe
Sept. 21 to Oct. 6, 2021
- Starting Price: $5,745 per person, double occupancy, air not included. VAT and Port Tax is an additional $495 per person. Special savings: $250 per person until March 14, 2021.
- Special Note: Single supplement waived for solo travelers. This offer is limited, capacity-controlled and tends to sell out quickly.
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Travel type: River Cruise
- Add-Ons: Amsterdam Pre-Tour and Budapest Post-Tour
- Tour Partner: Alumni Holidays International (AHI)
- More Information: NC State + AHI website
- Reservations: To ask questions or make a reservation with a credit card, call WolfTreks Travel Director Kathy Hart at 919-515-0508 or book online using this link.
Unpack once and cruise for 14 nights aboard the exclusively chartered, first class MS Amadeus Imperial. Explore legendary stretches of the Main, Rhine and Danube rivers, viewing the Lorelay and Wachau Valley.
Glide along Amsterdam’s lovely canals, passing elegant gabled houses of the Dutch Golden Age. Discover medieval Cologne, and visit the Gothic Kolner Dom. Explore Koblenz, nestled near the confluence of the Mosel and Rhine rivers. See the sites of Regensburg, including the Roman tower, Gothic Old Town Hall and 12th-century Stone Bridge. Visit the Thurn and Taxis Castle, a former monastery. In Passau, visit St. Stephen’s Cathedral, host to the world’s largest church organ. See the Town Hall and former Niedernburg Abbey.
Delight in the architecture and opulent interior of Melk’s Benedictine abbey. The building dates from 1736, and its terrace offers stunning vistas of the Danube River. In Budapest, revel in illuminated landmarks during an idyllic evening cruise.
Friends and Family Welcome!
You don’t have to be an NC State graduate to travel with WolfTreks!
Let’s Get Social
WolfTreks Mailing List
Join our WolfTreks mailing list to receive trip brochures and email information.